- Own approved written working procedures
- Dedicated handling equipment
- BNFL or main contractor inspection / witness welcome
- Familiar with relevant BNFL Spech.Tech. documents
- Clean and tidy workshops
- Workforce trained in handling materials correctly
- Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) available
There can be few more demanding industries to supply goods or services.
Our capabilities in the field of cutting and forming of steel and alloy plates for the Nuclear Industry are unrivaled in capacity or accuracy.
All of our operators are trained in the correct handling and relevant processing procedures for the special steels and alloys that are so often used in nuclear reprocessing.