“Chemical cleaning & handing procedure prevents contamination when pressing, rolling & forming stainless steel & duplex”
- Stainless steel, duplex & nickel alloys
- Documented procedures to prevent contamination
- All operators are trained in the handling of stainless steels
- Machines with dedicated stainless steel & aluminium capabilities
- Long lengths available from coil for processing to your size and shape
- Stainless steel and duplex plate rolling
- Duplex and stainless steel folding up to 12.5 metres
- Stainless steel shearing up to 8 metres
- High quality inert gas plasma cutting of thick stainless steels and duplex
Whatever your requirement we are confident that we can help you. Having invested in the very latest technology we are confident that our stainless steel bending and cutting facilities are the very best in the country.
Major producers of Stainless & Duplex Steels are aware of this and use Irvon to cut and form their plates on a free issue basis, safe in the knowledge that the job will be processed accurately and returned to back to them contamination free. Because of this we have formed partnerships with these producers and can offer great prices and the quickest deliveries on most stainless and duplex steels.
All of our staff are trained in the handling of stainless steels and whatever sector of industry you work Irvon are likely to have experience in supplying parts of the highest quality.