Accurate hi-def plasma cutting of stainless steel, duplex and mild steel, including variable bevel cutting for weld preps etc.
- Bevel Cutting for weld preps etc. even around contours
- Marking 1 - location points for lugs, hole centres etc.
- Marking 2 - part & cast numbers, even your company logo
- Special Plate Development & Bevel Cutting
- Stainless steel up to 50mm
- Structural steel up to 70mm
- High quality cut edges
- Massive cut length up to 25 metres
- Work pieces up to 30 tonnes
Our advanced cnc plasma cutting machines are able to cut massive pieces of steel very accurately, and with a 30 tonne lifting capacity, we are able to supply very large components indeed.
Having a bevel cutting torch we are able to cut both positive and negative chamfers even around contours, a quick and accurate method of applying weld preps etc. saving customers time and money on expensive machining.
The CNC control optimises the quality of cut by using different gases in combination. For example we use an argon / hydrogen mix when cutting stainless steel or duplex which produces a clean high quality cut that usually requires no further treatment before welding, even for Nuclear Industry applications.
It is also possible to select gases that can mark the work piece prior to cutting. This can be used to improve traceability with cast and part numbers or to mark location points and hole centres. All this is done automatically by computer and can be programmed directly from customers own dxf files.