- Stainless steels to EN15614 – 1 2004 + A2 2012 / PD 5500: 2012 + A2: 2013
- Carbon steels to EN15164 Pt 1, ASME IX, PD5500 & EEMUA 158 Edition 3
- Longitudinal and circumferential seams (Long. & Circ.)
- Independent Non Destructive Testing (NDT) arranged
- The latest and most modern facility in the country
Irvon now offer fully welded cans and cylinders to all welding codes. With the latest submerged arc welding technology we offer both single and tandem wire welding maximising deposition rates to cut delivery times and reduce costs.
Our welders are coded to both EN 287 and ASME IX and we have procedures to cover most requirements including EN15164, ASME IX and EEMUA 158 Edition 3.
We have Weld Procedures (WPS) that cover both as welded and heat treated material (PWHT) in steels with yield strengths up to 500 N/mm² together with qualified Weld Repair Procedures.
There are dedicated procedures that cover not just the welding of stainless steel, such as 304 & 316 but also handling to ensure no contamination is present.
All this complements the biggest and best plate bending facility in The UK.
Please give one of our sales team a call to see what we can do for you.