Tubes, Vessels and Pipe Cut to Size and Shape
- Straight and Mitre Tube Cutting
- More efficient use of material
- Manufactured and cut in unusual grades and alloys
- Lobster Back Pipe Bends
- Saddle Cut Pipe and Tube
- Multiple Intersection Joints
- Slots in Tubes
- Round and Rectangular Holes in Pipe
- Y Joints
The largest tube and pipe profiling service in the UK offers new options to customers in the UK and Europe. With a huge range from 80mm diameter - 2650mm diameter and up to 14metre in length Irvon offer time and cost saving alternatives to companies producing fabricated pipework and vessels. Standard size Carbon, Stainless and Duplex tube can be cut and shaped. But for non standard sizes or requirements in special grades we are able to roll and weld from plate stock.
The new tube profiler fits seamlessly with advanced submerged arc welding equipment and the UK’s biggest plate rolling facility with all services together under one roof.
- Stainless and carbon steel facilities
- Reduced and better quality weld preparation.
- Marking of part numbers and location points
- A complete catalogue of standard offshore jointsTube Profiling