To improve traceability Irvon offer cnc controlled marking. Typically used in defence and offshore applications this low stress process is far easier to read than traditional hard stamping and maintains a digital record of the marking.
- Far easier to read than traditional hard stamping
- Low stress
- Even large quantity parts can be marked efficiently
- Digitally records information
- No uneven or illegible marking
- Ability to mark symbols
- Your logo marked on parts
The system has options to control both font and force meaning that we can safely mark soft materials such as aluminium and very hard material such as Hardox®.
Just give us a call for further information or arrange a visit.