- Very thick cylinders up to 150mm can be welded
- Much faster and more reliable than hand welding
- Very clean weld with excellent appearance
- Long continuous weld seams up to 6m
- Formed and welded sections
- Rolled and welded cans
Or mechanised MIG welding process produces rolled and welded aluminium cans in thicknesses from 8mm to 150mm. The quick and clean process makes high quality, reliable welds of excellent appearance in the fastest possible times saving both time and money.
We can roll and weld cylinders to produce a superior product to a casting alternative or fold and weld special sections to your design and specification.