Many of our customers need components or parts made from steel and alloys that will go on to be used in some of the very harshest environments.
We can provide, from stock, a range of materials that are tested and designed for temperatures as low as minus 50° Celsius.
Should we not be able to offer plate from stock, we can source material at shortened lead times from the very best producers in Europe.
- S460NL, S355J2, S355NL processed from stock
- Charpy upgrade service
- Excellent mill deliveries on all low temperature steels
- All low temperature steels cut, rolled & folded
- Third party inspection via Lloyds Register, ABS, BV, DNV
- The most biggest and most accurate processing facilities for low temperature steels in the UK
Some customers upgrade material by asking us to arrange a supplementary Charpy V notch impact test at a required temperature. By careful selection of casts this can be a quick and cost effective method.
All our low temperature steels can be supplied processed to your requirements.