Through our years of involvement in high level projects, we have the skilled personnel in our technical department to effectively manage large orders. Not only for the purposes of maintaining full traceability, which is vital for this kind of work. Furthermore, we have the experience and internal infrastructure required to aid our customers in conforming to ISO 9001, EN 1090, DNV GL and other management standards often required by auditors.
- Material source, material usage/allocation, cast numbers associated with individual parts.
- Detailed dimensional reports and assessment of critical dimensions
- Logistics and production management to maximise efficiency and steady production pace during extended projects.
- Welding procedures (WPS), Qualifications (WPQR) and fully documented welding records throughout each step of the welding.
- Documented procedures and per project training, including handling of sensitive materials, marking of parts and calibration of measuring equipment.
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s) written and followed throughout
- Certificates of Conformity and CE Declarations as required.