Our advanced cnc plasma machines can accurately mark hole centres and assembly marks prior to cutting potentially saving hours of workshop time and costs.
This can be as simple as a location mark for a lifting lug or perhaps the development of a branch to rolled pipework or a pressure vessel. No matter how complex the development we have the skills to work out the development for you.
- Drill holes spotted accurately to save you time
- Location points for lugs marked
- Holes up to 50mm drilled
- Cut out and assembly marks etched
- Part numbers marked to speed assembly
- Cast & heat numbers etched to guarantee traceability
Following material marking, holes up to 50mm diameter can be drilled anywhere on the component or plate. We have a selection of both pillar and magnetic based drills or rotabroaches available.